Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Demand of Natural Gas in India

Demand of Natural Gas

             The Minister of State (I/C) for Petroleum & Natural Gas Shri Dharmendra Pradhan informed the Rajya Sabha in a written reply today that the details of natural gas production during 2014-15 to 2017-18 are as under:
Year
Natural gas production (in mmscmd) *
2014-15 (Actual)
90.993
2015-16 (Projected)
97.43
2016-17 (Projected)
106.33
2017-18 (Projected)
138.33

* The availability of natural gas varies depending upon internal consumption and technical flaring of natural gas.
Presently, the normative requirement of gas for power sector at 70/75 % PLF is around 81.5 mmscmd and after commissioning of 5449 MW of gas based power generation capacity, the normative requirement of gas would be around 102.90 mmscmd.

The current requirement of natural gas for fertilizer sector is 49.321 mmscmd which would increase by 14.4 mmscmd by the end of 2017-18.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent brief and this article helped me alot. Say thank you I looking for your information.
    I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!
    Tubes in a row: Thats the internets.
    You made various good points there. I did a search on the matter and found mainly folks will go along with with your blog.
    Well I definitely enjoyed reading it. This tip procured by you is very effective for correct planning.


    TOP Google Ranking On Your Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. topic then simply it will be additional appealing and I might want to imagine of precisely what you would write regarding the up coming content. If you will distribute even more corresponding article, just inform me as I most certainly will would like to be able to go through about it.
    negative ion generator reviews consumer reports
    air purifier made in germany
    meat purifier

    ReplyDelete